Wednesday 17 June 2009

Fallout 3: Point Lookout DLC

Preview | Price: 800 MSPs / $9.99 | Format: Xbox 360 / PC | Due: 23rd June | Fallout 3 | 4 Gs


Welcome to the Swampland!

So far I've not bought any of the DLCs for Fallout 3. Despite now spending over 150 hours walking the Wastes there's still things to do and discover in the basic game and I am determined to deal with those before moving onto the next chapter.

The first two DLCs, Operation Anchorage and The Pitt, were criticised for being too linear and too brief. The 3rd, Broken Steel, is a must so I can finally get past Lv 20 but the next expansion, Lookout Point, is the one I am really looking forward to.

It's the visual and story depth that sold the game to me; being able to look across that harsh yet gorgeous landscape and explore that strange building in the distance is what made the game for me. Although it is not set in the Capital Wastes, this interview from Go! Gaming Giant makes it sound like Bethesda have made this next DLC just for a Waste Wanderer like me.


Buy Fallout 3 @ Amazon.co.uk| Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment