Wednesday 10 June 2009

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

Preview
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS
Due: Fall 2009
Official web site: marvelultimatealliance.marvel.com
4 Gs



The story is a re-working of the Civil War major event from 2006. When a super-related tragedy shakes the nation the heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe are forced to take side between Captain America and Iron Man over the new Superhuman Registration Act.

I've played a couple of the previous Marvel action/adventure games so I am fully prepared for that frustration point when my button-bashing fighting skills fail to get me past the end of level confrontation for the um-teenth time. But the graphics on this new version look great and re-working the excellent Civil War story gives the game a very strong narrative base, so I am very much looking forward to a playable demo of this one.


Buy Ultimate Alliance @ Amazon.co.uk| Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment